There are many reasons to make the move to review your Residential Property Insurance if you let out property to residential tenants. We can help find and arrange specialist Residential Landlord Insurance for flats and houses that don’t just protect your property and fittings, but can also provide you with compensation for loss of rent.

A Residential landlord insurance policy, can also include cover for buildings, fixed glass, landlords contents, contents of common parts (ie communal hallways), loss of rental expenditure, the cost of alternative accommodation and property owners liability or public liability.

If you’re a landlord, giving you more is always our policy

With some of our insurer partners, we can even include discounts if you insure more than one property and include FREE contents insurance with many policies.

Contact us today and see if we can beat your current quote, as well as making sure that you and your policy are working together!

Request Call