Many landlords are reluctant to let to certain groups of tenants. Similarly, many insurers are cautious about offering insurance to those landlords who do.

We are able to quote and arrange insurances for Landlords who require Landlord Insurance for properties with tenants who are DSS, student and asylum seekers as well as Professional Working tenants.

While your property makes you money, we make sure you’re protected

If you own a building or property and rent this out to either a private tenant or tenants or you rent the building to a business, or if you are a member of a management company or management association looking for property or buildings or flats insurance, we can help – giving you more scope to rent with confidence to all groups.

Contact us today and see if we can beat your current quote, as well as making sure that you and your policy are working together!

Request Call